Many of the major mistakes firms make in integrated cross media are simple to avoid. Here are a few of the most common errors.
- Not starting immediately
- Not coordinating across channels and brands
- Not providing a data collection mechanism
- Creating data silos of content response metrics
- Failing to start a two way conversation
- No asking questions and seeking customer input
- Not letting the customer choose the communications channel
Avoid these problems and your cross media program is half way there.