James Michelson will be presenting two sessions at TS2 2010 in Boston being held from July 13 to 15 at the Convention Center.
Tactics to Make Marketing Execs Excel in the C-Suite
In a continuing era of shrinking staffs and budget, business leaders need a better understanding of the all available marketing channels and how to they can be employed to gather data and automate the lead generation and sales process. Leaders will learn what questions need to be asked to in order to avoid data silos and to maximize the value of sales and marketing efforts.
1. Learn how to best implement a strategy and technology review for marketing automation.
2. Discover the most cost effective and easy to implement strategies for data collection and marketing automation.
3. Create a game plan for development of a strong marketing mix and cost effective systems.
Maximize Your Show Traffic & ROI Through Cross Media Marketing
Using real life examples, this session will present a practical guide to creating cross media marketing campaigns that drive traffic to trade show events. You will examine proven strategies that not only attract prospects but also convert leads into sales.
1. Create strategies to convert leads into sales.
2. Discover proven trade show marketing communication tactics.
3. Develop a platform on which to execute real campaigns.
For more than 37 years, TS2 has served as the premier event for exhibit and event professionals. Formerly the "Trade Show About Trade Shows" TS2 has evolved to provide timely and relevant resources and education to the ever-changing exhibit and event industry. Today the conference and exposition, designed for exhibitors, by exhibitors, is "Where the Industry Meets" bringing together exhibitors, event marketers, show organizers and suppliers to network and learn in a leading-edge marketplace.