QR Codes & other Hot Items - 2010 VDP Web Webinar Series
May 06, 2010
Explore QR Codes and other hot marketing trends. Discover how savvy marketers are catching the attention of prospects on the web, in print, and over the airwaves.
Who will benefit from this session?
• Commercial printer management teams
• Agency management teams
• Agency account executives
• Printer sales teams
• Fulfillment and Operations personnel
• In house marketing teams
• MSP consultants and advisors
This session will explore:
• What are QR Codes?
• How QR Codes are used as part of the marketing mix?
• Sample QR codes in print, email, and other channels
• Email and Video links with QR Codes
To register, use the QR Code above on your smart phone or visit http://qrc.vdpconcepts.com/.
Thanks for posting the information! I really hope I can participate on this one.
Posted by: medieval dresses | May 06, 2010 at 12:44 PM
When I decode your QR Code above the url encoded doesn't work. It has http:// in the url twice.
Posted by: Joe Barber | May 07, 2010 at 07:23 AM
Joe: You are quite right! An important lesson for the seminar. Authors need to check the code in multiple tools and creatorsto make sure that an extra http:// is not inserted in the creation process.
Posted by: JFM Concepts | May 07, 2010 at 08:16 AM